Online marketing includes a wider range of marketing elements than traditional business marketing and is also known also as: internet marketing, web marketing, digital marketing or search engine marketing. Our articles are dedicated to sharing our expert knowledge of online marketing best practices and helping you take your marketing strategies to the next level. You can browse our online marketing articles to find tips, guides and best practices which will help you to understand the opportunities and the current trends of the world of online marketing. With a talented, smart, creative and results-focused digital marketing team, Design19, present you the newest and appropriate ways to help you promote your website on the web. The primary objective of our team is to help you build, monitor and improve your business. If you need help, contact our team, which will offer you personalized, flexible and strategic SEO solutions using 100% white hat SEO techniques.
Did you miss the 2015 worldwide conferences that took place in February? Catch up with our “brief” recap of highlights and keynotes from the events in email marketing, social media marketing we followed: Email Evolution Conference, Mobile with Human Touch, SES London, Content 2 Conversion Conference.
- Send the email you would like to receive
- Remove inactive subscribers from your lists (stopping mailing to people who don’t respond proves in the long run to be an efficient way of increasing email engagement rates)
- Before removing the inactive subscribers try to treat them differently, don’t just dump them
- Deliver personalized emails
- The more an individual opens your emails, the more likely it is for the emails to be placed in that subscriber’s inbox (Source)
- Read the email list hygiene and check out the sites that can help you check if you’re on a SPAM blacklist
- Read more advice from leaders on email engagement and deliverability
- Read more 25 highlights of the Email Evolution Conference from MailUp Blog
Are you responsible of improving results at your company? Then you should read this. Browsing on Quora, we found an interesting question. Before asking what are the best practics for conversion rate optimization, we should return to the definition of CRO. What does conversion rate optimization mean for your online marketing strategy?
CRO is the intersection of persuasion marketing (communicating the right message on the right time to the right people), user experience design (the UX should be flawless in order to complete the action), and the scientific method (testing hypotheses that you create) and it should be a continuous process.
We are always up-to-date with the most important worldwide events in the online marketing industry and we thought to share them with you, in case you would like to participate or just follow them live or from “distance” as we do. Following these events brings you closer to the most important trends and news not just in the digital marketing industry, but as well in web design, web development, communication and technology.