Digital Marketing Events
As I accustomed you with the previous posts on worldwide conferences (see those from January-April and from May-August), here’s another post with the worldwide conferences on Online Marketing, Web Design and Web Development happening in the next quarter of 2015, conferences taking place worldwide from September to December.
Keynotes on Open Vis Conference, Grow Conf, Marketing Nation Summit, Converge SE, Lean UX, Generate Conf April (1)
Keynotes on the conferences that took place in the first part of April: Open Vis, Grow Conference, The Marketing Nation Summit, Converge SE, Lean UX , Generate
My brain just lit up with ideas from these conferences as they treat different problems, small and large business experiences.
Conferences in Online Marketing, Web Design and Web Development we recommend you to folllow in the next months (May-August). Here you can see the list of previous events we followed and that took place from January-April. If you haven’t read them already, here are the keynotes of the events from February and recap from the conferences that took place in March (the takeaways of the ones from April will come soon).
Did you miss the 2015 worldwide conferences that took place in February? Catch up with our “brief” recap of highlights and keynotes from the events in email marketing, social media marketing we followed: Email Evolution Conference, Mobile with Human Touch, SES London, Content 2 Conversion Conference.
- Send the email you would like to receive
- Remove inactive subscribers from your lists (stopping mailing to people who don’t respond proves in the long run to be an efficient way of increasing email engagement rates)
- Before removing the inactive subscribers try to treat them differently, don’t just dump them
- Deliver personalized emails
- The more an individual opens your emails, the more likely it is for the emails to be placed in that subscriber’s inbox (Source)
- Read the email list hygiene and check out the sites that can help you check if you’re on a SPAM blacklist
- Read more advice from leaders on email engagement and deliverability
- Read more 25 highlights of the Email Evolution Conference from MailUp Blog
We are always up-to-date with the most important worldwide events in the online marketing industry and we thought to share them with you, in case you would like to participate or just follow them live or from “distance” as we do. Following these events brings you closer to the most important trends and news not just in the digital marketing industry, but as well in web design, web development, communication and technology.